ForeverLawn Pacific Coast serves the following counties and surrounding areas. Contact us today for a no-cost consultation.
Our Premium Artificial Grass Products:
- DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass provides the highest level of realism and functionality for landscaping areas
- K9Grass – The artificial grass specifically designed for dogs. Knitted backing for pass through drainage, antimicrobial in blades, and no in-fill design keep dogs and dog owners happy and clean.
- Playground Grass – Designed with children’s safety in mind, this artificial turf is ASTM safety rated and is safe to fall on up to 13 feet around high equipment.
- SplashGrass – Designed to make areas near water safer and cleaner, this artificial turf features our flow-through backing system to efficiently drain water out of the area.
- GolfGreens – Designed for golfers, casual surfaces as well as professional grade putting surfaces custom designed to fit your needs.
- SportsGrass – Designed with athletes’ needs in mind for ultimate athletic performance, this artificial turf has less infill than its predecessors so particles won’t fly into the player’s’ eyes.
ForeverLawn products and installations are specifically designed to service the unique market they were created for.
Architects Choose ForeverLawn
Learn more about why architects choose ForeverLawn Pacific Coast.
K D K Pacific Coast Enterprises LLC CL #1011899 – C27 and D12 Synthetics
About ForeverLawn Pacific Owners:
ForeverLawn Pacific Coast is owned by Ken and Denise Karmie. Denise leverages her years of experience in operations to run the day to day business while Ken focuses on developing the highest quality solutions for Southern California. Ken has over 12 years experience in the artificial grass industry. Ken is also the K9Grass Product & Brand Manager for ForeverLawn Incorporated. In addition to his industry leading experience designing and implementing artificial grass solutions for dogs, he also has extensive knowledge and experience with artificial grass for sport fields, playgrounds, landscape, rooftops, golf greens and other specific markets.
Ken received a Bachelor of Science Degree from Mount Union College and spent 20 years working in the technology field before joining brothers Dale, Brian and Jim at ForeverLawn Inc. Ken designs artificial grass and related products, installation systems, maintenance programs and has worked in the synthetic grass field for over 12 years. Ken currently has a patent for his flushing system and a patent pending related to indoor K9Grass design. Ken is also regularly invited to speak at various conferences and seminars regarding aspects of artificial grass use with dogs.
Contact ForeverLawn Pacific Coast to find the perfect type of artificial grass that best suits your needs.
Take advantage of our tremendous commercial financing program from North Star Leasing Company. Using this program enables businesses to enjoy the benefits of artificial turf while leaving company capital free for other purposes.