ForeverLawn Texas Gulf Coast provides unparalleled expertise and the highest quality, natural-looking synthetic grass for residential and commercial properties in Montgomery and Waller County. Offering more than 20 varieties of the finest artificial grass alternatives, ForeverLawn Texas Gulf Coast offers money and resource-saving alternatives to traditional landscaping options.
ForeverLawn Texas Gulf Coast serves the following cities and surrounding areas. Contact us today for a no-cost consultation.
Our Premium Artificial Grass Products:
- DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass provides the highest level of realism and functionality for landscaping areas
- K9Grass® – The artificial grass specifically designed for dogs. Knitted backing for pass through drainage, antimicrobial in blades, and no infill design keep dogs and dog owners happy and clean.
- Playground Grass™ – Designed with children’s safety in mind, this artificial turf is ASTM safety rated and is safe to fall on up to 13 feet around high equipment.
- SplashGrass™ – Designed to make areas near water safer and cleaner, this artificial turf features our flow-through backing system to efficiently drain water out of the area.
- GolfGreens™ – Designed for golfers, casual surfaces as well as professional grade putting surfaces custom designed to fit your needs.
- SportsGrass® – Designed with athletes’ needs in mind for ultimate athletic performance, this artificial turf has less infill than its predecessors so particles won’t fly into the players’ eyes.
ForeverLawn products and installations are specifically designed to service the unique market they were created for.
About ForeverLawn Texas Gulf Coast Owners:
ForeverLawn Texas Gulf Coast is proudly owned and operated by Ken Coffey and Andy Steckbeck.
These two have become as close as bothers since first meeting 30 years ago in high school. Since then, Ken and Andy have connected professionally in different industries and realized that they have similar interests and work well together, thus launching them into the artificial turf industry as partners.
Artificial grass has been on their minds since the big focus on water conservation in Texas back in 2012. After Magnolia Market owners Chip and Joanna Gaines chose ForeverLawn artificial grass for their business, Ken and Andy were sold. They visited the ForeverLawn website and found that they could become dealers, and quickly made a call to get the venture started.
After hearing about the core values of ForeverLawn—honesty, integrity, and respect—the two felt that they were right at home. The company’s focus on child and animal safety was just icing on the cake!
Andy and Ken are passionate about providing such an upstanding product to their customers. Contact ForeverLawn Texas Gulf Coast to get started on a project!
Take advantage of our tremendous commercial financing program from North Star Leasing Company. Using this program enables businesses to enjoy the benefits of artificial turf while leaving company capital free for other purposes.