When you look at your business, do you think, “What can I get out of this?” or “What can this become?”
After several successfully sold and installed projects, Dale and Brian experienced a drastic change: they actually had a little bit of money. But what Dale and Brian decided to do with that money next would be crucial in determining the trajectory of their business.
Would it be used to celebrate with a feast for their starving families, or would they continue to live off table scraps to feed their growing business?
From entrepreneur to stay at home mom, the analogy of the baby and the cow applies to people all across the board. This week, Dale and Brian are diving into what this means, and why having the right perspective on your investments is so important.
At the end of the day, we all have hope for some return on our efforts. But when we keep the end goal in mind, it’s easier to determine if we will view our endeavor as a baby or a cow.
Feeling a little lost? Listen to today’s episode to find out what we’re talking about.
Welcome back to Impact Without Limits.
- Explanation of the baby and the cow.
- A challenge to shift your perspective on how you view your business.
- Why having long term vision is crucial.
- Transactional relationships versus transformational relationships.
Links Mentioned in Episode/Find More on ForeverLawn:
- Instagram: @foreverlawninc
- Get Grass Without Limits Here
- Contact: Podcast@foreverlawn.com
Find More/Connect with Jeffrey Earnhardt: