If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
In 2006, ForeverLawn received an inquiry from a gentleman in Destin, Florida, asking if they could install turf on a balcony. To this point, they had not installed turf on a balcony, but the brothers knew that they would be able to do it and do it well. Does anyone remember the Parkchester story from a few episodes back?
With this installation being in Destin, Florida, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to bring their families along and turn it into a vacation. So Dale and Brian packed up their families and headed to Florida.
After an eventful installation, the project turned out to be a tremendous success. One of the photos even ended up being used on the ForeverLawn website and other marketing material for years to come. Stay tuned on our Instagram @impact_withoutlimits this week for the picture!
Tune in to hear this fun story and enjoy as the brothers recount some of the twists and turns that happened along the way.
- The inquiry that led to one of the most memorable ForeverLawn installations.
- The brothers decided to turn this project into a family vacation.
- Papa Ray and his striking resemblance.
- The installation and its twists and turns.
- The photo that went down in history.
Links Mentioned in Episode/Find More on ForeverLawn:
- Impact Without Limits Instagram: @impact_withoutlimits
- ForeverLawn’s Instagram: @foreverlawninc
- Dale’s Instagram: @dalekarmie
- Brian’s Instagram: @bkarmie
- Get Grass Without Limits Here
- Visit our show notes page HERE
- Subscribe to Our Newsletter HERE
This show has been produced by Adkins Media Co.