Are you the type of person that needs to have everything go according to plan or can you roll with the punches?
As Dale and Brian pack their over-financed truck and trailer to leave for Albuquerque, they experience anything but smooth sailing.
From a late start that forced them to drive through the night, to an awkward conversation with their boss, today the Karmie brothers share the obstacles faced as they began their entrepreneurial adventure.
Dale and Brian had no idea what lay ahead as they crossed each state line, but they did know their only option was to continue trekking forward–even when things didn’t go according to plan.
As rewarding as stepping into your own adventure can be, it can also be lonely and really messy at times. You’ll see Dale and Brian wrestle with both these themes in this episode, but be encouraged by their story: don’t let the hard parts stop you. Keep going. Everyone gets punched sometimes, but you don’t have to stay knocked down.
Join us this week as Dale and Brian give the encouragement you need to persevere through the punches and press on toward your goal.
Welcome back to Impact Without Limits.
- The beginning of Dale and Brian’s journey out west.
- Why belief in yourself is crucial especially during new endeavors.
- The story of the warehome and Dale’s first sales call.
- What to do when you hit roadblocks in life.
Links Mentioned in Episode/Find More on ForeverLawn:
- Instagram: @foreverlawninc
- Get Grass Without Limits Here
- Contact: Podcast@foreverlawn.com