Nobody wants to spend all of their time mowing the lawn and never enjoying their yard with their family. ForeverLawn® Artificial Grass in Provo, Utah, helps you choose the best synthetic turf for your needs. We don’t have a one size for all approach to artificial grass. Instead, we look at your vision for your home or business and help you find the synthetic grass that is the best fit for you, your family, and your office.
A Variety of Products For A Variety of Needs
We all have different lawns and different outdoor activities that we enjoy. This is why we have designed a wide range of artificial turfs to meet your busy lifestyle.
- DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Artificial Grass has tan thatch and fine blades. These features make it our most realistic grass yet. Its resilient structure makes it last for a long time.
- SportsGrass® has a natural feeling – no more too-hard or too-squishy surfaces that athletes hate! – and less infill, so there’s no flyout in your eyes.
- Playground Grass™ is designed to be soft and safe for children. Forget about abrasive concrete and splintery mulch. We have a better option!
- SplashGrass™ easily drains excess pool or splash pad water and uses varied blade structure to stop your feet from slipping.
- K9Grass® keeps your pets healthy and happy. We used antimicrobial technology to fight germs and bacteria, and its Flow-Through Backing™ allows excess water to drain easily.
- True Putt, Pin Seeker, EZ Putt, Fringe, and Pro Putt & Chip are the latest additions to our collection. These grasses are designed specifically for golfers.
We’re certain that our products will meet your needs and make your lawn a beautiful place. When you don’t have to spend time maintaining your own yard or your business’s lawn, synthetic turf frees up more time to be with the people who matter.
ForeverLawn Artificial Grass In Provo, Utah
Stop weed whacking and start spending time with your family when you invest in ForeverLawn Artificial Grass. Choose from our outstanding line of unique products. Request a quote to learn more today.