ForeverLawn Texas Gulf Coast serves the following cities and surrounding areas. Contact us today for a no-cost consultation.
Our Premium Artificial Grass Products:
- DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass provides the highest level of realism and functionality for landscaping areas
- K9Grass – The artificial grass specifically designed for dogs. Knitted backing for pass through drainage, antimicrobial in blades, and no infill design keep dogs and dog owners happy and clean.
- Playground Grass – Designed with children’s safety in mind, this artificial turf is ASTM safety rated and is safe to fall on up to 13 feet around high equipment.
- SplashGrass – Designed to make areas near water safer and cleaner, this artificial turf features our flow-through backing system to efficiently drain water out of the area.
- GolfGreens – Designed for golfers, casual surfaces as well as professional grade putting surfaces custom designed to fit your needs.
- SportsGrass – Designed with athletes’ needs in mind for ultimate athletic performance, this artificial turf has less infill than its predecessors so particles won’t fly into the players’ eyes.
ForeverLawn products and installations are specifically designed to service the unique market they were created for.
About ForeverLawn Texas Gulf Coast Owners:
ForeverLawn Texas Gulf Coast is proudly owned by Ken Coffey and Andy Steckbeck.
My name is Ken and along with my co-owner Andy, we created ForeverLawn Texas Gulf Coast. We have become as close as brothers since our days of meeting in high school almost 30 years ago. Throughout our careers we connected professionally with each other in different industries and realized we worked well together. We aspired to find something we could combine our passion for helping people, without hurting the environment, with the ability to develop our own company.
We began to look at the artificial grass industry in 2012, when the focus on water conservation and drought was really hitting the state of Texas in many areas. We could see the positive sides of this product for not only water savings, but reduction of chemical runoff in the watershed too. At that point, we felt we had a target industry that would fit our goals of helping people and the environment. We researched several products and spoke with a few manufacturers, but did not feel the product was worth the investment for such a short lifespan.
In 2016 after speaking with a fellow church member about our aspirations, found that he and his family visited the Magnolia Market owned by Chip and Joanna Gaines where ForeverLawn was installed. A product inquiry and a check to the ForeverLawn website, we found that one could become a local dealer. I then contacted ForeverLawn. They were quick to respond and within the first two phone calls had earned my respect. Both parties patiently listened to my inquiry and then discussed the company’s core values of integrity, quality, and innovation. They explained that if in any way I could not hold these values as a standard of operation, they would wish me luck and we could part ways. Never have I heard of a company so dedicated to those values that fit so perfectly into what Andy and I have been searching.
We also discovered ForeverLawn has specific applications for child safety and animal/owner comfort. That was it, our desires were met and now we are proud dealers and members of the ForeverLawn family. Thanks for your time and interest. We look forward to working with you!
ForeverLawn Texas Gulf Coast serves the below communities and the surrounding area with premium artificial grass. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Take advantage of our tremendous commercial financing program from North Star Leasing Company. Using this program enables businesses to enjoy the benefits of artificial turf while leaving company capital free for other purposes.