Richland’s exceptional climate should mean you’re out enjoying all that the Tri-Cities area has to offer, not spending your weekends on lawncare or worrying about how to fix your brown lawn and subpar landscape. With the help of the ForeverLawn Tri-Cities team, you can get the lawn and landscape you’ve been dreaming of with very little maintenance and upkeep.
Choose ForeverLawn Artificial Grass
Homeowners and business owners from all over the country choose ForeverLawn® artificial grass for its durability, low maintenance upkeep, and natural appearance. Now it’s time for you to choose the perfect solution for your Richland home or business. ForeverLawn offers several different products that suit a variety of needs:
- DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass– With four different variations to choose from based on the level of foot traffic of your lawn, this artificial turf is an ideal way to improve the curb appeal of your home.
- ForeverLawn® Fusion– This product is the culmination of years of research and development, created with our Legacy Fiber™ yarn that offers unmatched durability and realism.
- K9Grass®– It’s the artificial grass designed specifically for dogs. With AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection and 100% edge-to-edge drainage, this comfortable surface for your beloved pets will stay fresh and clean.
- Playground Grass™– This is what kids were meant to play on! XStatic™ antistatic technology and AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection make this a safe and clean surface that’s perfect for playgrounds and other play areas.
- GolfGreens™– These artificial putting greens are an ideal solution for improving your landscape and your short game. For beginners, pros, and recreational golfers alike, GolfGreens offers a realistic surface to play on.
- SportsGrass®– Unlike retro athletic turf that has a very fake appearance and texture, SportsGrass offers a realistic look and feel and allows for optimal performance without worrying about particles flying into players’ eyes.
- SplashGrass™– Make a big splash in your backyard with this artificial turf designed for water play areas and spaces with water features like pools and fountains. With its low-slip surface, it’s a safer solution above hard surfaces like concrete and wood decking.