Kennewick, Washington, is a beautiful place to live, and your lawn should match up to that. But sometimes, no matter how long you leave your sprinklers on or how much time you spend fertilizing and tending to your lawn, it just won’t grow to be the lush, green lawn you want.
ForeverLawn® artificial grass is the perfect solution for a lackluster lawn, and ForeverLawn Tri-Cities is your exclusive dealer in Kennewick to help you choose the right solution for your home or business.
Natural Looking Landscape Products
- DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass– With four different variations to choose from based on the level of foot traffic of your lawn, this artificial turf is an ideal way to improve the curb appeal of your home.
- ForeverLawn® Fusion– This product is the culmination of years of research and development, created with our Legacy Fiber™ yarn that offers unmatched durability and realism.
Specialized Artificial Grass Products for Every Application
- K9Grass®– It’s the artificial grass designed specifically for dogs. With AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection and 100% edge-to-edge drainage, this comfortable surface for your beloved pets will stay fresh and clean.
- Playground Grass™– This is what kids were meant to play on! XStatic™ antistatic technology and AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection make this a safe and clean surface that’s perfect for playgrounds and other play areas.
- GolfGreens™– These artificial putting greens are an ideal solution for improving your landscape and your short game. For beginners, pros, and recreational golfers alike, GolfGreens offers a realistic surface to play on.
- SportsGrass®– Unlike retro athletic turf that has a very fake appearance and texture, SportsGrass offers a realistic look and feel and allows for optimal performance without worrying about particles flying into players’ eyes.
- SplashGrass™– Make a big splash in your backyard with this artificial turf designed for water play areas and spaces with water features like pools and fountains. With its low-slip surface, it’s a safer solution above hard surfaces like concrete and wood decking.