Mead, Washington, is a beautiful suburb in Spokane County named after Civil War general George Meade. Unlike Seattle, the city that’s known for getting a lot of rain, Mead sees more arid summers, cold winters with plenty of snow, and short fall and spring seasons.
These more extreme conditions can make it difficult to maintain a healthy, natural grass lawn without pouring so much time and money into it. Weekends should be spent with family, not working in the yard! ForeverLawn® artificial grass is the perfect solution for your Mead home or business.
ForeverLawn Spokane is the official dealer of ForeverLawn artificial grass in Mead, Washington, and surrounding areas such as Spokane, Spokane Valley, and Liberty Lake. We’re excited to get started on your project, but first, we invite you to learn more about the different types of artificial grass we can offer you!
Artificial Grass Designed with Your Needs in Mind
- K9Grass®– It’s the artificial grass designed specifically for dogs. With AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection and 100% edge-to-edge drainage, this comfortable surface for your beloved pets will stay fresh and clean.
- DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass– With four different variations to choose from based on the level of foot traffic of your lawn, this artificial turf is an ideal way to improve the curb appeal of your home.
- Playground Grass™– This is what kids were meant to play on! XStatic™ antistatic technology and AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection make this a safe and clean surface that’s perfect for playgrounds and other play areas.
- GolfGreens™– These artificial putting greens are an ideal solution for improving your landscape and your short game. For beginners, pros, and recreational golfers alike, GolfGreens offers a realistic surface to play on.
- SportsGrass®– Unlike retro athletic turf that has a very fake appearance and texture, SportsGrass offers a realistic look and feel and allows for optimal performance without worrying about particles flying into players’ eyes.
- SplashGrass™– Make a big splash in your backyard with this artificial turf designed for water play areas and spaces with water features like pools and fountains. With its low-slip surface, it’s a safer solution above hard surfaces like concrete and wood decking.