Liberty Lake is a suburb of Spokane County, Washington, and is located adjacent to the lake from which the city got its name. This beautiful lakeside community has so much to offer its residents, but unfortunately, well-maintained lawns don’t always come easy.
Arid summers and rough winters take a toll on natural grass lawns, and the use of harsh pesticides in an attempt to nurture your lawn could actually be causing harm to your community’s cherished lake. With ForeverLawn® artificial grass, you can get a low-maintenance solution that’s made with non-toxic materials.
ForeverLawn Spokane is the official dealer of ForeverLawn artificial grass in Liberty Lake, Washington, and surrounding areas such as Spokane, Spokane Valley, and Mead. We’re excited to get started on your Liberty Lake project, but first, we invite you to learn more about the different types of artificial grass we can offer you!
Artificial Grass Designed with Your Needs in Mind
- K9Grass®– It’s the artificial grass designed specifically for dogs. With AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection and 100% edge-to-edge drainage, this comfortable surface for your beloved pets will stay fresh and clean.
- DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass– With four different variations to choose from based on the level of foot traffic of your lawn, this artificial turf is an ideal way to improve the curb appeal of your home.
- Playground Grass™– This is what kids were meant to play on! XStatic™ antistatic technology and AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection make this a safe and clean surface that’s perfect for playgrounds and other play areas.
- GolfGreens™– These artificial putting greens are an ideal solution for improving your landscape and your short game. For beginners, pros, and recreational golfers alike, GolfGreens offers a realistic surface to play on.
- SportsGrass®– Unlike retro athletic turf that has a very fake appearance and texture, SportsGrass offers a realistic look and feel and allows for optimal performance without worrying about particles flying into players’ eyes.
- SplashGrass™– Make a big splash in your backyard with this artificial turf designed for water play areas and spaces with water features like pools and fountains. With its low-slip surface, it’s a safer solution above hard surfaces like concrete and wood decking.