We are experienced in both commercial and residential projects and strongly believe in the benefits of ForeverLawn artificial grass. Our LEED certified artificial grass products exceed in realism and performance and are unmatched by anyone else. We are excited to help you with your project!
ForeverLawn provides nearly 20 different product variations perfect for brownstone rooftops and terraces, elegant rooftop spaces, home lawns, courtyards, and commercial spaces like playgrounds, sports fields, and golf greens. We have completed premium spaces in Brooklyn, Queens, The Hamptons and more. Some of these specialty products include:
- DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass– This synthetic grass has remarkable realism and durability, perfect for various residential and commercial projects.
- K9Grass®– This artificial grass has a flow-through backing and antimicrobial protection, making it perfect for commercial or residential outdoor dog spaces.
- Playground Grass™– This synthetic grass exceeds the ASTM 1292 fall height requirements making it safe for kids to fall on.
- GolfGreens®– This professional grade putting turf can be used both residentially and commercially to create a more maintainable and functional space to practice putting.
- SportsGrass®– This synthetic turf requires very little maintenance and has low amounts of infill, making it a great option for commercial sports fields both indoors and outdoors.
- SplashGrass™– Perfect for commercial waterparks and pool areas, this artificial turf has a flow-through backing system to reduce flooding, and is less slippery than wet concrete or real grass.
By either installing ForeverLawn artificial grass to create a new space, or replacing existing grass with artificial turf, you will get to experience the many benefits that come with making the switch including:
- Low maintenance
- Increased value
If you are in Long Island, Brooklyn, Queens, The Hamptons, or other surrounding areas, contact ForeverLawn today for a free consultation on your artificial grass project.