ForeverLawn Texas provides unparalleled expertise and the highest quality, natural-looking synthetic grass for residential and commercial properties in Dallas, Texas. Offering more than 20 varieties of the finest artificial grass alternatives, ForeverLawn Texas offers money and resource-saving alternatives to traditional landscaping options.
ForeverLawn Texas serves the following communities and surrounding areas. Contact us today for a no-cost consultation.
Our Premium Artificial Grass Products:
- DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass provides the highest level of realism and functionality for landscaping areas.
- K9Grass® – The artificial grass specifically designed for dogs! The proprietary knitted backing for pass-through drainage, antimicrobial agents in the blades, and no-infill design keep dogs and dog owners happy and clean.
- Playground Grass™ – Designed with children’s safety in mind, this artificial turf is ASTM safety rated up to 13 feet to maximize safety around high equipment.
- SplashGrass™ – Designed to make areas near water safer and cleaner, this artificial turf features our flow-through backing system to efficiently drain water out of the area.
- GolfGreens™ – Our custom-designed golf greens for players of all levels provide a beautiful space for entertaining and practice.
- SportsGrass® – Created with athletes’ needs in mind for ultimate athletic performance, this artificial turf has less infill than its predecessors so particles won’t fly into the players’ eyes.
ForeverLawn products and installations are specifically designed to service the unique market they were created for.
About the ForeverLawn Texas Team:
Dylan Davis, Project Manager, is passionate about creating beautiful, one-of-a-kind landscaping that captures the attention of his clients and their guests. His work philosophy is to treat each client’s yard as if it were his own, going above and beyond his calling as a professional to making sure that his projects have personal meaning and detail. Prior to his tenure with ForeverLawn Texas, Dylan worked in commercial and maintenance landscaping for seven years. He has a degree in construction engineering and a Master of Business Administration from Louisiana Tech University.
Jason Delph, Sales Manager, has never met a stranger. As a Dallas native with a passion for connecting with people, Jason puts his natural talents and sales experience to work by developing strong partnerships with ForeverLawn Texas clients. Jason married his high school sweetheart, Rachael, and they have been blessed with three precious kids. He graduated from the University of Arkansas with a degree in communications and has worked as a Beaulieu Flooring Sales Manager and Watermark Community Church Student Minister. Jason’s focus include providing excellent customer service, client education, and promoting the best synthetic grass solution in the industry!
Ryan Longo, Sales Associate, seeks to serve every client with excellence. Ryan is a Dallas local who loves his city and the people who live there. Prior to working with ForeverLawn Texas, he honed his relationship building skills as a Retail Territory Account Manager for PepsiCo Warehouse Products. He graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in business management and minored in human resource and psychology. Ryan’s goal as a member of ForeverLawn Texas is to be a knowledgeable team member who makes an impact on each and every client he works with.
Anna Jackson, Admin and Marketing Coordinator, has had the opportunity to work with several small businesses and has a passion for people and creativity and seeks to create a seamless connection between the company and the clients. A previous intern at Bonton Farms in South Dallas, Anna was given the opportunity to grow her personal skills as well as her organizational skills to meet the farms needs as well as the community’s needs. Anna recently graduated from Baylor University with a degree in marketing.
We look forward to being a part of your ForeverLawn experience!
Take advantage of our tremendous commercial financing program from North Star Leasing Company. Using this program enables businesses to enjoy the benefits of artificial turf while leaving company capital free for other purposes.