ForeverLawn Texas serves the following communities and surrounding areas. Contact us today for a no-cost consultation.
Our Premium Artificial Grass Products:
- DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass provides the highest level of realism and functionality for landscaping areas.
- K9Grass® – The artificial grass specifically designed for dogs! The proprietary knitted backing for pass-through drainage, antimicrobial agents in the blades, and no-infill design keep dogs and dog owners happy and clean.
- Playground Grass™ – Designed with children’s safety in mind, this artificial turf is ASTM safety rated up to 13 feet to maximize safety around high equipment.
- SplashGrass™ – Designed to make areas near water safer and cleaner, this artificial turf features our flow-through backing system to efficiently drain water out of the area.
- GolfGreens™ – Our custom-designed golf greens for players of all levels provide a beautiful space for entertaining and practice.
- SportsGrass® – Created with athletes’ needs in mind for ultimate athletic performance, this artificial turf has less infill than its predecessors so particles won’t fly into the players’ eyes.
ForeverLawn products and installations are specifically designed to service the unique market they were created for.
About ForeverLawn Texas Owners:
ForeverLawn Texas owner, Ben Coats, has a passion for his community and a desire to offer an alternative landscaping solution. After years of research and experience in the industry, Ben joined the ForeverLawn team because of their commitment to Quality, Innovation and Integrity. Ben’s creativity, leadership, and passion for client services make him an invaluable part of ForeverLawn Texas. Ben graduated from Southern Methodist University with a BBA in Finance. Ben and his wife Jennifer reside in the Park Cities and are the proud parents of five childn.
Ben hired Nick Pavey as General Manager of ForeverLawn Texas to take the business to the next level. Nick has immense experience in premier customer service, supply chain and operations management. Nick married his high school sweetheart Rachel, and is the proud father of two rambunctious toddlers. He graduated from the University of Arkansas with a Marketing Management degree, and has worked as a JB Hunt Fleet Manager, Pine Cove Christian Camps Camp Director, and a Target Distribution Operations Manager. Nick’s passion is to create amazing opportunities for families to draw closer to one another and their Creator. He is a strong believer that ForeverLawn can equip people to do just that!
We look forward to being a part of your ForeverLawn experience!
Take advantage of our tremendous commercial financing program from North Star Leasing Company. Using this program enables businesses to enjoy the benefits of artificial turf while leaving company capital free for other purposes.