Many communities are seeking new and innovative solutions to achieving sustainability. They are looking for solutions to reduce water consumption and have expressed concern for the chemicals being introduced into our stormwater system. ForeverLawn is a viable solution. All of our products count toward LEED-certified building requirements and are made from recycled content.
ForeverLawn is committed to developing exceptional products and progressively determining the future of synthetic grass. As a pioneer in the industry, ForeverLawn has contributed a few of the innovations to the artificial grass industry, making synthetic turf even better:
- Premium backing featuring a three-layer system with the final layer made from 100% recycled plastic
- First product on the market with a unique multicolored blade structure and a realistic tan thatch…available as our Select LX
- First ASTM 1292 (American Society for Testing and Materials) safety-rated grass system — Playground Grass™
- First synthetic grass designed specifically for dogs — K9Grass®
- First product with AlphaSan antimicrobial technology
Our nature-inspired, synthetic grass, Dupont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass, is the most advanced, superior quality artificial turf available today. This innovative line of fine-bladed, lush synthetic grass comes in four select grades.
- Dupont™ ForeverLawn® Select VR – This lush, realistic grass has a rich green face with a tan thatch combined with the tall, close-knit structure to provide an incredibly realistic look and feel.
- Dupont™ ForeverLawn® Select LX – This product was the first artificial turf in the industry to feature a tan thatch, helping to simulate a natural lawn. It also offers a very realistic appearance and is well suited to a variety of landscape settings. It is known for great curb appeal.
- Dupont™ ForeverLawn® Select HD – This grass is produced at a lighter weight than the Select VR but still offers both realism and resilience. It is a perfect fit for moderate to high traffic areas.
- Dupont™ ForeverLawn® Select EL – The shorter pile height makes the tan thatch more visible, but still provides a superb quality of realism. Select EL is specifically manufactured to require less infill.
It is our promise that only ForeverLawn offers you unmatched realism built on a proprietary technology platform that ensures the quality of our nearly 20 different synthetic grass varieties. Please contact us to get more information about all of our artificial grass products in the Sanford, North Carolina area or to request a quote.