At ForeverLawn, we take safety very seriously. Our products are not only safe, but are often safer and more healthy than natural grass. Here are some of the ways that ForeverLawn is leading the way in safety:
- ForeverLawn's products do not harbor bacteria;
- We offer an antimicrobial agent built into the blades of select products for a cleaner, safer environment;
- Our Playground Grass meets and exceeds ASTM 1292 safety standards up to 12 feet and is ADA compliant.
We encourage you to review the safety data compiled below. If you have any questions about the safety of ForeverLawn's products, please feel free to call us at 1-866-992-7876.
|ForeverLawn, Inc. Testing and Safety Data
- June 27, 2008 - Response to questions from our valued customers regarding lead and prop 65- ForeverLawn, Inc.
- MAY 5, 2008 - Synthetic Turf: The Science Behind the Safety - ForeverLawn, Inc.
- April 22, 2008 - Letter to customers and vendors addressing recent lead claims in the news - ForeverLawn, Inc.
- July 2, 2007 - Antimicrobial Technology in ForeverLawn Products - ForeverLawn, Inc.
- April 2, 2007 - Material Safety Data Sheet - ForeverLawn, Inc.
- Sept. 15, 2004 - ADA Testing Certificate for Playground Grass Systems - Testing Services, Inc.
- Sept. 4, 2004 - ASTM 1292 results for Playground Grass system - Detroit Testing Laboratory, Inc.