ForeverLawn Southwest, Phoenix takes pride in providing our customers with the best artificial grass that has an element of realism like no other. But artificial grass isn’t just about appearance. There are many benefits of installing ForeverLawn artificial grass, such as:
- Cost – While the initial cost of installing ForeverLawn artificial grass may not be cheap, it will save you a great deal of money in the long run because you no longer need to pay for water or maintenance.
- Conservation – It’s no mystery that water is sparse in the arid Arizona climate. You can have a beautiful lush, green lawn without having to run sprinklers all day long.
Environmentally Friendly – All of our artificial grass products are made from recycled materials and are non-toxic to the environment and to animals and humans. There is absolutely no harm in installing ForeverLawn artificial grass.
- Save Time – Not only will you save money by not needing to hire someone to take care of your lawn, but you will save time as well. No more watering, mowing, weeding, fertilizing or edging.
ForeverLawn has created over 20 different products to ensure that for every type of project, there is the perfect synthetic turf to go with it. Each one of our specialty products not only looks beautiful, but they function great too.
- K9Grass – The only artificial grass designed specifically with dogs in mind, this product features our patented flow-through backing system along with antimicrobial protected blades ensuring freshness and cleanliness.
- Playground Grass – Playground Grass is the better alternative to wood chips or rubberized turf because it’s soft and realistic looking. Fall zones are safety rated for falls up to 13 feet, and it’s the only artificial grass with antistatic technology. This turf is designed for major foot traffic and will continue to look and function great over time. Plus, it comes in fun colors that can be used to create a cool design.
- SplashGrass – Pool areas and water parks often have a lot of puddles because water doesn’t drain properly. SplashGrass has a flow-through backing that efficiently drains water, and its blade structure provides a low-slip surface perfect for areas that tend to get wet.
- GolfGreens – Available in Pin Seeker, EZ Putt, Pro Putt & Chip, True Putt and ForeverLawn Fresh – First Cut Fringe styles, this synthetic turf provides a level, smooth surface that will help you improve your putting. This can be installed in a small residential area or a bigger, commercial area. The possibilities are endless!
- SportsGrass – A quality synthetic turf designed to look and feel natural while also having high resiliency and reduced infill flyout.
Please contact ForeverLawn Southwest, Phoenix for more information or to receive a quote on your Mesa project. We will be happy to guide you through the process of installing ForeverLawn artificial grass.