The decision to make the change to an artificial grass is, of course, a personal one. Common considerations that can be the deciding factors to make that break from natural grass to artificial are:
- Too much time and effort spent in watering, seeding, fertilizing, and cutting your natural grass
- Concerns about releasing more chemical fertilizers and pesticides into the environment
- Expensive summer water bills
- The belief that synthetic grass looks as good as real grass — maybe better
Whether you are looking for a lush green landscape for your home to be the envy of the neighborhood or a tough, resilient turf for a sports field, we have what you need. With roughly 20 different artificial grass products to choose from, including our DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass, we can solve your current landscaping obstacles.
Let’s take a closer look at several of our ForeverLawn products:
- DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select is perfect for individuals who want a realistic lawn, without the drudgery of normal lawn maintenance. It is also key to solving difficult terrain problems.
- SportsGrass is the choice for sports fields indoors or out. ForeverLawn provides this synthetic turf with the highest level of performance and durability with no infill fly-out.
- SplashGrass has fast, effective drainage and provides a soft, safe alternative to concrete and pool decks.This artificial grass is ideal for water play areas. ForeverLawn has developed a low-slip surface and flow-through backing system.
- Playground Grass is a ForeverLawn solution that ensures a beautiful and safe play area for children. Designed for extreme traffic, it is still ADA accessible.
- K9Grass has become the first artificial grass specifically manufactured for dogs! With antimicrobial protection built into the blade structure (and our unique flow-through backing) it manages a cleaner and safer play area for your pets that is unequaled on the market.
- GolfGreens improves your game. From a private backyard putting green to the full-sized golf course, we can design the field to suit the demands of both the amateur and the professional golfer.
ForeverLawn Charlotte’s team of highly trained landscaping specialists looks forward to answering any questions you may have about our products available for you in Fort Mill, South Carolina. Contact us or request a quote today and get ready to enjoy a low-maintenance lawn that stays green year-round.