Fertilizers are costly to the average family and business. Instead of funneling money into short-term solutions like fertilizers, invest in an artificial turf that will be beautiful all year-round – without any expensive fertilizers.
Every lawn is unique, just like its caretaker. We all have different needs from our yards. This is why we’ve designed roughly 20 synthetic turf products that will fulfill your unique needs.
- Landscaping: For beautiful overall landscaping, choose DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass and throw away fertilizers. It is our most realistic turf. Its tan thatch and fine blades feel natural to the touch. We made it with sturdy construction to make it last longer.
- Playgrounds: We’ve made the perfect turf for playgrounds called Playground Grass. It feels soft, looks natural, creates the perfect environment for your kids to play, and withstands the wear and tear of happy feet at the playground – without chemicals.
- Pets: For pet lovers, we’ve created K9Grass to replace the concrete, mulch, and gravel that stereotype a dog owner’s home. Our pet grass is clean with its antimicrobial properties and beautiful without needing any costly fertilizers.
- Sports: Our SportsGrass is designed to improve athletes’ performance and keep them healthy by eliminating dangerous chemical fertilizers. We’ve reduced the infill flyout so that players can focus on making points.
- Water Sports: Whether you have a swimming pool or a water play area at home or you own a water park, fertilizers and water create harmful runoff. Instead, use our beautiful, easily drained SplashGrass.
- Golfing: Golfers know the importance of the perfect synthetic turf for practicing their swing. Our GolfGreens line includes Pro Putt & Chip, ForeverLawn Fresh – First Cut Fringe, and True Putt. We’ve made tournament greens called Pin Seeker and also leisure greens called EZ Putt.
ForeverLawn Artificial Grass in Stony Plain Alberta, Canada
Request a quote from ForeverLawn Edmonton, the exclusive dealer serving your local Stony Plain area in Alberta, Canada.