ForeverLawn Southwest services all areas of Medina County including the cities:
|Gloria Glens Park||Lafayette||Sharon|
ForeverLawn is a cut above other artificial grass products. We have a unique line of synthetic turf products designed for durability and realism, and we have developed a premium, three-layer backing system and an exclusive, proprietary seaming system. ForeverLawn is defining the curve in the artificial grass industry with unrivaled products and integrity in business practices.
At ForeverLawn, we take safety very seriously. Our synthetic grass products are not only safe for you, your family, and your pets, but can actually be safer and healthier than natural grass. Here are just a few of the ways that ForeverLawn is leading the industry in safety:
- ForeverLawn products do not harbor bacteria
- We offer an antimicrobial agent (AlphaSan) built into the blades of select products for a cleaner, safer environment
- Since synthetic grass has no organic value, most bugs will move on to other territories
- Our Playground Grass meets and exceeds ASTM 1292 safety standards for falls up to 12 feet and is ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA to exceed rigorous lead-free guidelines
Whatever your artificial turf needs, we are certain that ForeverLawn can fulfill them. With roughly 20 different synthetic grass products and a commitment to honesty, integrity and respect, ForeverLawn will guide you in the selection of the product that will be perfect for your project. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Just a few of the many applications of our specialty artificial grass products are:
- Residential and business landscaping
- Pet parks and kennels
- Playgrounds and day care
- Sports fields
- Golf courses and putting greens
Please contact us if you need more information about any of the ForeverLawn products we offer in Medina County, Ohio, or to request a quote. Our team of highly trained landscaping specialists look forward to answering any questions you may have today.