Rooftops are typically just concrete with unattractive pipes and drains, making them a place where no one wants to spend time. Plus, a concrete rooftop is not conducive to growing natural grass. But with the help of a ForeverLawn dealer, you can transform your rooftop into a beautiful space that feels like your very own Central Park. The artificial grass types offered by ForeverLawn include:
- K9Grass– Perfect for urban pet owners who are tired of taking their dogs down to the street every couple hours, this artificial grass has a flow-through backing, short dense blade structure, and antimicrobial protection. This turf will cater to your pet’s needs without becoming dirty or smelly.
- SportsGrass– This artificial turf is specifically designed for, but not limited to, use in indoor or small athletic fields. For those rainy and cold Manhattan days, this turf makes playing indoors just as successful as playing in an outdoor field. With very low amounts of infill, there won’t be particles flying into your players’ eyes affecting their game.
- Playground Grass– Maintaining a playground in the city can be difficult, but with Playground Grass, there’s no watering or mowing required. Plus, this artificial turf exceeds the ASTM 1292 fall height requirements for up to 12 feet, making it much safer for kids than regular grass.
- GolfGreens– This artificial putting turf is great for golfers who want to practice their putting in the comfort of their own terrace, courtyard, or rooftop. Our professional grade turf comes in two varieties: Tournament Greens and Leisure Greens.
- SplashGrass– Great for pool areas, this artificial turf has a flow-through backing to prevent flooding and makes a much safer surface than concrete.
- DupontTM ForeverLawn(R) Select Synthetic Grass– This artificial turf is ultra realistic and great for almost any place you want grass, especially a rooftop.
Consider the advantages of ForeverLawn artificial grass:
- No more lawn service bills for your business
- No more hours of watering, mowing, and weeding your residential lawn
- No more chemicals from fertilizing
- No more brown spots
- No more allergy attacks
- No more unsightly and smelly grass because of dogs
For more information on ForeverLawn products or to request a quote on your project, contact ForeverLawn today.