ForeverLawn uses the best technology to engineer smart products that provide many benefits over natural grass. For years we have been providing residences, communities, and businesses with quality landscaping solutions that are eco-friendly and long lasting. Installing ForeverLawn artificial grass means you can turn off those sprinklers and say goodbye to those high water bills. All of our products are eco-friendly and non-toxic, made from recycled materials.
Unlike other artificial grass companies, we provide more than just the artificial grass. We provide our customers with quality service and installations that last, along with extensive knowledge of both our products and landscaping in general. Choose ForeverLawn Southwest to ensure your project is completed the right way.
With specialty products designed to fit your specific needs, there’s a product for every application:
- K9Grass – Transform a spotty, smelly brown backyard into a fresh and clean oasis for your dog with K9Grass, featuring a flow-through backing system and antimicrobial protection.
- Playground Grass – Playground Grass is designed for heavy traffic and will stay looking good and function well over time. ASTM safety rated and protected with antimicrobials, this artificial turf is perfect for creating a fun, safe space for children.
- SplashGrass – For spaces such as pool areas or water parks that often collect water, install SplashGrass for quick and efficient water drainage.
- SportsGrass – Unlike artificial sports turf manufactured in the past, SportsGrass feels natural under your feet and has reduced amounts of infill to prevent particle flyout.
- GolfGreens– Available in different variations, this professional grade putting turf provides a smooth surface as well as a beautiful landscape.
Not sure which type of artificial grass is best for your project? One of our qualified professionals can talk you through the benefits of our products and help you choose the best option. Contact ForeverLawn Southwest today to request a free quote on your Clovis, California project.